El Paso Chile Company Quesadilla Maker  » Housewares  »
  • I love making my own version of spinach and melted feta wraps in mine
  • Who can resist a gooey, cheesy, toasty, golden snack ready in four minutes, I know I can’t

• by Jude244

If your kids are anything like mine, they come home from school ready to eat even before they pull their back pack off. Instead of scrambling to get another ho-hum sandwich together everyday, I went out and purchased the ultimate snack and grilled sandwich maker. With my new El Paso Chile Company Quesadilla Maker I can prepare fresh hot meals in less than five minutes and have enough meal choices to make each child happy.

The Quesadilla maker has a large non-stick cooking surface able to accommodate many kinds of sandwiches and quesadillas. It also has a ready light that lets you know when the pan has reached the correct cooking temperature and you can begin using it.

When I want to cook something

using my quesadilla maker I simply spray the cooking surface with a little Pam, plug in the power cord close the lid and wait for the ready light to tell me the temperature is ready. From there, I just assemble either the sandwich or quesadilla I wish to grill and then place it in the center of the maker and close it up. The Quesadilla is heated on both sides for even cooking of the meal items, most of which can be ready in three to four minutes.

After a few minutes, I simply open the top of the maker and use a plastic coated spatula to remove the sandwich. That’s how easy it is! Now every child can have a say in what they ...

• want for a quick meal. If one wants a pizza wrap and they other a chicken quesadilla all they have to do is ask. Since they like helping me make the sandwiches, they even help me prepare their meals for the quesadilla maker.

The El Paso Chili Quesadilla maker doesn’t just satisfy kid’s tastes either. I love making my own version of spinach and melted feta wraps in mine. I can also toast up all kinds of steak and chicken strips to make fantastic fajita and quesadillas. Who can resist a gooey, cheesy, toasty, golden snack ready in four minutes, I know I can’t.

Not only can you make awesome snacks quickly and easily on the Quesadilla maker but I use mine for yummy

desserts too! Using a few ten inch flour tortillas and some ordinary pie fillings, I can now create instant dessert turnovers that make the whole family happy. I love apple pie so knowing I can have a hot cinnamon apple dessert in four minutes is fantastic! I can also use cream cheese and different flavors of preserves and marmalades to make my own toaster strudels when the mood strikes.

So if you are looking for a fun and easy way to prepare yummy hot meals for family, you may want to try the El Paso Chile Company Quesadilla Maker. It features a non-stick cooking surface, heats up in less than five minutes, and can prepare a wide variety of fun foods to satisfy a variety of tastes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537031018390831/k2311a037/3.7.10