Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like using masks as part of my skin care routine along with cleansing and moisturizing
  • The price is another thing I love about this mask
  • I found it for under $5, and one tube lasts quite a while, making it a good value for the money
  • Overall I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a deep cleansing mask that smells good and works well

• by mariekay

I like using masks as part of my skin care routine along with cleansing and moisturizing. Most facial masks are designed to deep clean the skin and remove impurities, leaving the face clean and smooth. The Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask was actually the first peel-off mask I had ever tried. Usually the masks I use on my face need to be applied and then rinsed off.

The directions for the mask said to apply evenly to the face, allow to dry for 5 - 10 minutes, and then peel off. The label said that the mask would purify and clarify the facial skin, leaving it silky and smooth. I squeezed some of the product out of the tube and it came out in a gel-like

consistency. Once applied to my face, it began to dry. Once it was dried, it felt like hard plastic. It did burn a little bit when I pulled it off my face, but nothing too bad. It actually peeled off pretty easily, although a tiny bit was left around the hairline and near my eyebrows, which was easily removed with warm water. The mask really seemed to pull the deep down dirt from my pores, and my skin really did feel softer and my pores looked slightly tighter. I didn’t notice any reduction in wrinkles, however…but I liked how smooth and soft my skin felt.

I also like how the product smells. It has a pleasant scent to it that I find refreshing ...

• when I am applying it to my face. It leaves my skin feeling cool and clean.

The price is another thing I love about this mask. I found it for under $5, and one tube lasts quite a while, making it a good value for the money. I have tried other masks that can be really expensive, but this one works just as well.

It does take practice to learn how to apply just the right amount of the gel to your face. If you apply too much, it won’t dry properly and it will be difficult to peel off. Also, if you don’t apply enough, it won’t come off in a single layer, but instead it will need to be picked off piece by piece.

It’s best to apply a medium layer, and be sure to wait until you feel it tightening on your face before you pull it off. I usually leave the mask on for about 10 minutes.

I used the mask about once a week and it did a good job of deep cleaning my skin. I need a moisturizer after I use it though, or it will dry out my skin slightly, especially if I use it too often during the winter months when my skin needs extra moisture. Overall I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a deep cleansing mask that smells good and works well. I plan to repurchase this mask again and continue to use it with the rest of my skin care routine.

Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031018380831/k2311a037/3.7.10