Lasagna Supreme of Greenwich Pizza  » Food  »
1.5
  • I think pasta lovers like me feel the same way too
  • But I was quite disappointed because when served the slices were smaller than in the photo
  • However while indeed it tasted good in a bite or two or even three, I later noticed this food has too much filling that made me quite tired of it even before I finished that small serving

• by ladyli

Greenwich is recently boasting about Lasagna Supreme in TV Commercials and print ads. They say that Lasagna Supreme is their best-tasting premium pasta ever! It has three special, cheddar & mozzarella premium cheeses imported beef & noodles, and rich blend of tomato & cream sauce.

Well to me the published photo

of Lasagna Supreme is mouth watering.

I think pasta lovers like me feel the same way too. The photo alone is enough to entice customers into buying this stuff.

Well that is what it did to me. When I saw the lasagna supreme photo I immediately took the chance to taste it myself.

I went to Greenwich with my husband and made the same order, Lasagna Supreme for each of us. But I was quite disappointed because when served the slices were smaller than in the photo.

When I took a bite I felt delighted anyway. It is soft and ...

• Lasagna Supreme of Greenwich Pizza
      very flavorful.

I like the topping of creamy sauce. However while indeed it tasted good in a bite or two or even three, I later noticed this food has too much filling that made me quite tired of it even before I finished that small serving.

Even my husband

commented that has some sour taste. There pasta preparation has too much meat and tomato sauce that I felt like eating a dish without any rice.

It would have tasted better if there are more layers of pasta and lesser meat and tomato fillings along with the same amount of cheeses and creamy sauce.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277031018340731/k2311a037/3.7.10