Eden Cheese (Melt Sarap)  » Food  »
2.0
  • I was looking for my Kraft quick-melt cheese, when suddenly I noticed this Eden Melt Sarap Cheese
  • So I thought of trying their quick melt cheese too

• by ladyli

I am very fond of cooking spaghetti and homemade pizza so my refrigerator should never be without various kinds of cheese. One weekend, I was planning to make homemade pizza for our Sunday afternoon snack so I went to the grocery store and bought

all the necessary ingredients.

I was looking for my Kraft quick-melt cheese, when suddenly I noticed this Eden Melt Sarap Cheese.

Well, Eden is not really a new brand to me because I’ve been using the Filled Cheese version of Eden and it is actually good and it is also reasonably priced.

So I thought of trying their quick melt cheese too.

Well what I noticed about Eden Melt Sarap is that is it too salty.

I topped up the pizza crust lavishly with Eden because ...

• Eden Cheese (Melt Sarap)
      I thought it could enhance the taste of my pizza but I was wrong.

My pizza turned too salty.

And also I noticed the course texture of this cheese as I was chewing the pizza.

Anyway, as I would not want to feed my

family with too much sodium I set aside the salty one and made a new pizza.

I cut off the amount of cheese by half.

Well then, when the pizza was done it tasted much, much better but still the coarse texture of this Eden Melt Sarap remained.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277031018330731/k2311a037/3.7.10