Mango Angel Torte of Goldilocks Bakeshop
2.0
  • I bought a tray of Mango Angel Torte of Goldilocks
  • Well I think I was right in this assumption

• by ladyli

I bought a tray of Mango Angel Torte of Goldilocks. This is almost like a refrigerator cake or Crema de Fruta that well are mostly familiar with.

Actually when I bought this I was thinking I was buying just another variant of refrigerator cake.

Well I think I was right in this assumption.

It really

does taste almost the same although with some difference because of the mango flavor.

It has my favorite sansrival in its shell so that made this quite exciting to me.

It has soft meringue too with luxurious cubes of mango toppings, mango cream and pastry cream too.

The cake should be served cold ...

• otherwise you will not really feel excited about this cake.

It has some refreshing feel when chilled.

It is fluffy to the taste and not so very sweet taste either.

But honestly, it is just like eating an ordinary cake with mangoes on top.

There is nothing special on its taste and nothing to

really be crazy about every bite.

So I think this Mango Angel Torte lacks the qualities that could make me crave for it over and over again.

Nevertheless, as a whole I should say Mango Angel Torte of Goldilocks may not be a bad purchase although there is really not much exciting in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277031018320731/k2311a037/3.7.10