Century Corned Tuna  » Food  »
  • The advertisement of Century Corned Tuna on TV is not the reason why I bought this product
  • As I looked I found it was the Century Corned Tuna which my office mate packed for her lunch that date
  • Well I love spicy food so I bought also this so I could try which of the two choices would suit my taste
  • It does not have the fatty aftertaste of corned beef so I enjoyed it more
  • The spicy one is preferred by my husband but I prefer the non-spicy or without chili because I think the hot chili is somewhat hiding the corned taste

• by ladyli

The advertisement of Century Corned Tuna on TV is not the reason why I bought this product. The smell of this product is what first enticed me to buy my own cans too. I was then at the office and was about to have my lunch. Then suddenly I smelled something good. It was like corned beef

but much more enticing. As I looked I found it was the Century Corned Tuna which my office mate packed for her lunch that date. Well I told her the smell made me even hungrier. I would have wished she asked me to take a taste but she just laughed at my comment and went on eating.

Well, of course ...

• I would not stop till I could taste that product too. I found out there is even a spicy variant. Well I love spicy food so I bought also this so I could try which of the two choices would suit my taste.

I would say this Century Corned Tuna tastes really good. It is very flavorful and goes very well

with hot rice. Actually to me it tastes even better than corned beef. It does not have the fatty aftertaste of corned beef so I enjoyed it more. The meat is firm and flavorful. The spicy one is preferred by my husband but I prefer the non-spicy or without chili because I think the hot chili is somewhat hiding the corned taste.

Century Corned Tuna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277031018290731/k2311a037/3.7.10