Joseph Estrada, Presidential Candidate  » Local news  »
0.5
  • I believe he is not going to win this election anyway so I wonder why he seemed to have the false hope that he still has the Erap magic
  • Can we consider helping the poor a luxury

• by Ladyli

Every time I see Joseph Estrada’s campaign ads on TV I could not help but feel sorry for this man. I believe he is not going to win this election anyway so I wonder why he seemed to have the false hope that he still has the Erap magic. Well maybe in a way, he is still has this magic because surveys shows he ranks third in the race. But certainly his Erap magic is no longer as powerful as when he first won the Presidency.

While it is true that there are still those who believe on him, the mere fact that he was unable to achieve anything remarkable during his time, made think it is so crazy of anyone to even gamble again on him again. Well of

course, I did not vote for him during the time he won. I never wanted a womanizer, smoker, gambler and drunkard to rule this land.

Another thing that strengthens my decision not to vote for this man is his lack of intellectual capacity. I’ve been watching him on different Presidential forums and his performance is below satisfactory. He could not even answer simple questions concisely.

His answers are ridiculous. One time he was asked by a student with something like luxury in life that he could not sacrifice or stop but it took him too long to understand the question and then he was even pretending he understood and was starting to reply on the question he wrongly got. The student just translated the question into Pilipino before Joseph Estrada ...

• got it.

But the most ridiculous part is his reply to the question. Imagine he said the luxury that he could afford to stop is helping the poor. Can we consider helping the poor a luxury? What a stupid answer, I believe! And yet I was surprised to her applause from audience for this stupid answer.

Well, obviously Joseph Estrada brought with him a bunch of alliance who could clap for his answers. Not only in that instance but in other forums he almost always turned into a laughing-stock. This man could not even pronounce words well.

His diction is very poor. He sounds drunk all the time. How can this man have the personality to rule this land again when his speech has obviously deteriorated.

I believe this

aging presidential aspirant should rather devote his remaining years on earth in enjoying his life with his chosen family. He obviously has no capacity to rule well. People of other countries would most likely laugh at the Filipino people if this man will be in power again.

Jueteng lords will surely rejoice and gambling will proliferate again. Do you remember the bags of jueteng money being delivered in the palace during his time. Well this is an open secret and facts about it have been publicized for many times.

Of course Erap has been denying this but who would believe him? Not me of course. So I certainly would not ever, ever vote for Joseph Estrada. He does not have the honor and the integrity a President should have.

Sorry Erap!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 367031018280731/k2311a037/3.7.10