Manny Villar  » Local news  »
0.5
  • When I first learned that Manny Villar would run for President I thought he would be my candidate
  • If he rather used his money to build free housing or free schools or free hospitals which definitely would benefit the poor then he could have been the best man of all times
  • Well, I learned he went through botox injections
  • And another questionable thing about this man is that he is not brave enough to face the C5 extension project issue
  • I am just asking but I think I have some hints to believe this

• by Ladyli

When I first learned that Manny Villar would run for President I thought he would be my candidate. Well after all, he seemed to be an honorable man. He served as Senate President for sometime and he in fairness have performed quite well. I also like his seemingly amiable character. I never see him talking bad or losing temper on public anyway unlike some famous political figure.

However as the election is getting nearer, I have finally changed my mind. No I am no longer voting for this man. I have started to dislike this man. The more I see his long political ads on TV the more I despise him. How could he ever invest more than a billion just for these advertisements and when questioned would say he has the money after all. He is obviously using the poor in his campaign strategy. His dream is to end up poverty? How impossible it could be attained just by a dream of one

man? Even the poor themselves have dreamed for this long time before Manny Villar did. Actually I don’t believe politicians who are using the poor. The poor are so easy to be beguiled. It seems that they are always looking for one hero who could possibly alleviate them from poverty and Manny Villar is obviously capitalizing on this weakness.

In my own opinion, if any man is true to his desire to help alleviate poverty, then he need not go into politics just to fulfill this. Manny Villar should have been more honest by saying that his dream is actually to be the most influential man of this land instead of hiding in one fake dream. It is a known fact that Manny Villar is one of the richest in this land and he has all the resources to undertake his supposed dream for the poor. If that is for real then he should have had started it long time ago ...

• for he has the money after all. If indeed he is true to his word, why aspire to become the President of this country first before helping the poor? If indeed he wants to end up poverty why waste his billions in advertising himself? If he rather used his money to build free housing or free schools or free hospitals which definitely would benefit the poor then he could have been the best man of all times. If he used his money rather to put up businesses that would employ the poor people then the people would vote him even if he would campaign.

I was all the more turned off with this man when I saw his new face on TV. He obviously has undergone some facelift. I was surprised at the sudden disappearance of wrinkles in between his brows. And his smiles do not look natural anymore. Well, I learned he went through botox injections. Well, he has become

vein and in my own opinion although there is nothing wrong to find ways of looking young again, I find it just quite ridiculous that this politician is nothing different from the movie actors who seek help from the likes of Vicky Belo and Manny Calayan.

And another questionable thing about this man is that he is not brave enough to face the C5 extension project issue. If it is true that he is not guilty why he could not face the senate investigation? Obviously he is afraid and trying to hide something. Well I don’t think this the kind of man that I will vote this coming election. Could it be true that he is avoiding the implication of the First Gentleman, Mike Arroyo. Why would he try to protect him? Could it be true that he is the secret candidate of Malacanang? I am just asking but I think I have some hints to believe this. Well this is just my personal belief anyway.

Manny Villar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 367031018270731/k2311a037/3.7.10