Giorgio Armani Emporio White Her Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like some Armani scents, but had never tried this before
  • I thought this would be a bad idea as I imagined this to be set off in a bag, but my friend said it is ok

• by leeanne

I like some Armani scents, but had never tried this before. One of my friends gave me the City Glam scent for a present and I saw this one at her house so that’s where I ended up taking a sniff of this.

This is pretty expensive, but it is a premium brand with a premium scent. My friend had this in a 50ml bottle and looking online I saw that this could sell for around the £35 mark, but online it seems to be on a few offers around the £21 mark. Even that is that little bit expensive for a 50ml bottle, but since you don’t need

too much of this brand to give a good scent then it may work out that bit more economical.

The box for this is alright, but nothing that special. It is an off white box, but it isn’t that creamy or yellow. The writing is more on the side and a lighter orange colour. It looks ok, but there seems to be a lot going on on the box, and it looks that bit cluttered. It isn’t such a simple looking box.

The bottle isn’t that nice either. It is a nice enough shape, which is much the same as other Armani bottles. It is slightly cilandrical and again ...

• a bit off white colour. The same light orange colour is on this, but it looks a bit darker orange. There is writing and quite a lot of squiggly patterns which again looks that bit cluttered. It doesn’t have a separate lid, but the lid is a little squashy pad which you press down. The hole is built into the bottle as well. I thought this would be a bad idea as I imagined this to be set off in a bag, but my friend said it is ok.

The scent for this is alright. It is quite light smelling but quite strong as well. Some of the notes

in here are white musk, white wood, citrus such as lemon and orange, blackcurrant and a little bit earthy scent. It is mostly light and fresh.

Also a percentage of the sales of this Perfume helps females with aids in Africa.

This was a nice simple scent. I sprayed this in the morning and only sprayed 2 squirts on my wrist and I could smell this a lot later in the night. It lingered well and also it was a good bit fainter, it was still a warm fresh gentle scent.

Probably good for those in their 20’s and 30’s. I would consider buying a bottle myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567031018200731/k2311a037/3.7.10