Cacharel Noa Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • This comes in a 50ml bottle and a 100ml, the price can vary for this quite a bit, but I like to buy the biggest bottle as it always works out the cheapest
  • I think the last time I got this the 100ml cost me £22

• by leeanne

I got this as a present a couple of years ago and although I hadn’t smelt this before the person who bought it for me knew the kind of scents that I liked so thought I would like this one – and she was right. I have bought a few bottles of this since.

This comes in a 50ml bottle and a 100ml, the price can vary for this quite a bit, but I like to buy the biggest bottle as it always works out the cheapest. I think the last time I got this the 100ml cost me £22. There is a good website

I use which sells Perfumes at a good price, and also they sell tester bottles that bit cheaper as well. The testers haven’t been used, but they have tester branded on the bottle and box, but I don’t mind as I use it for me. It works out that bit cheaper as well, which is always good.

The box is a large light pink square. I wouldn’t say the box is too large, but it is good that the bottle isn’t wedged and jammed in the box. The lettering is quite large on the box, but not too large.

I like the look of the bottle. It ...

• is circular, a bit like a ball. The glass is quite thick and see through and you can see the light pink liquid through the glass. There is a little ball in the bottle and this reminds me of a little bath Pearl. Not sure why this is in here, but it looks nice enough. There is a pink plastic part over the top of this bottle. Not sure why this is here, but it looks ok. If it was silver then I think this would look pretty fancy!

It’s hard to describe the scent of this. It is pretty light, and very Perfumed. It smells

a bit floral, and there isn’t any fruit scents in here. There seems to be a little bit vanilla scent in here, but there isn’t any muskiness in here. I would say the scent is a sparkling pink floral scent, and this lasts a good length of time as well. If you spray this first thing in the morning you should still smell this at night.

I would say this is more a younger scent but it would be suitable for anyone. I will continue to keep using this as far as I can think as it is just a nice fresh scent

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567031018190731/k2311a037/3.7.10