Enchanting by Celine Dion Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I got this as a little sample when I bought some bottles of Perfume from my usual site
  • I think I got this since I bought a bottle of Celine Dion scent
  • It is alright, but not much my favourite scent

• by leeanne

I smelt this about a month ago. I got this as a little sample when I bought some bottles of Perfume from my usual site. They tend to give me some samples now and again and it’s not just when I buy anything expensive or more than 1 bottle. Due to their cheap prices, good range and occasional freebies I keep shopping here, and am actually tempted to buy some things due to special offers and good prices.

I think I got this since

I bought a bottle of Celine Dion scent. Not this one, but I guess they could probably think I would like this being the same brand.

When looking on the website I saw that this 100ml bottle was on offer for a bargain £11. apparently the recommended retail price is around £26 which is still a good enough price. Although this is a brand name, it isn’t that much of a brand name in the same sense that makes such as Versace and Calvin Klein is.

The box is quite long and not that thin, but sort of thin. It is mostly deep colouring and you get the idea that this is more of a night time scent. The box isn’t that exciting, but I wouldn’t say it is that cheap either. The bottle looks alright. It is the same colouring, and slightly shaped. It is wider at the bottom and gets thinner at the top. Nice enough looking, but not too fancy looking either.

I think scent wise ...

• Enchanting by Celine Dion Perfume
      this is probably aimed more at the over 40’s. it’s not an old scent, but there isn’t much youth and freshness in here. It is alright, but not much my favourite scent. It was nice for a change though.

The notes in here are quite sweet and a bit misky. It is all ok though, but just not quite my scent. My mum liked it, but I guess she is around the perhaps target age. I get the impression that the Perfumes in this

brand are probably aimed at people around Celien’s age.

The scents in here are ones like Sandalwood, musk, vanilla a bit of fruity scent, a bit sparking scent and a sort of creamy white scents. It smells quite simple, not that expensive, but it smells ok for the price and especially at the price it is just now.

Nice enough scent, but a bit too mature for me and not enough young notes in here to keep me amused.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567031018180731/k2311a037/3.7.10