Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Aftershave
2.5
  • My husband used to wear this when we first met 13 years ago and I think he had been using this for a while before I came along
  • I never seen the fascination for it, as I thought there was so many more nicer scents out there, but he insisted that this was 1 of the best and he still continues to use this scent now and again
  • Although I think it seems to fade quite quick I like the sort of faded scent when it warms to your skin a bit and just smells clean, crisp and manly

• by leeanne

This scent has been out for ages. My husband used to wear this when we first met 13 years ago and I think he had been using this for a while before I came along. I never seen the fascination for it, as I thought there was so many more nicer scents out there, but he insisted that this was 1 of the best and he still continues to use this scent now and again.

I see this is in a 50ml bottle.

Haven’t seen it in any larger bottles. The recommended retail price for this according to the website was £25, but it was getting sold for £15.

The box has changed over the years. It used to be an off white box with the black lettering on it, now it is black with the white lettering on it. The box is quite tall and a bit wide but sort of thin as well.

The bottle doesn’t look anything special. It is a thick glass rectangular shape which has a few ridges and ripples on the glass. The lettering on on the bottle as well and it just looks quite basic and dated. Nothing fancy at all. I don’t think men are as interested in the appearance of bottles as much as women are, but this just looks cheap and nasty.

The scent of this lasts a good while. I can still smell this on my husbands skin early in the morning when he has applied it if ...

• Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Aftershave
      we were going out. Although I think it seems to fade quite quick I like the sort of faded scent when it warms to your skin a bit and just smells clean, crisp and manly.

It’s hard to sum up a scent for an Aftershave. They often don’t have much nice fruit scents in them and certainly not floral scents. After reading on the website this has musk, coriander, rose and leather in it. Can’t smell any rose, but there is a slight

light scent hidden amongst the heavier ones, so that could be it. It is nice enough, but quite a heavy musky scent.

I would have said this was always an older scent, so not sure what drew my husband as a teenager to like this. I would say it is more suited to people in their 30’s, but I guess I could be wrong. Nice enough scent, but there is so many nicer ones out these days to not bother with this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567031018130731/k2311a037/3.7.10