Just me by Paris Hilton Perfume
  • It has been out for quite a while, and although it isn’t my most favourite Paris Hilton scent, it is still a nice one
  • The thing I like about Paris’s scents is that they are light, fun, fresh and usually a good price

• by leeanne

Continuing with the Paris Hilton brand of Perfumes this is 1 that I tried ages ago. It has been out for quite a while, and although it isn’t my most favourite Paris Hilton scent, it is still a nice one. The thing I like about Paris’s scents is that they are light, fun, fresh and usually a good price.

This comes in a few different bottle sizes and as usual the larger the bottle, the cheaper it normally works out. The 100ml

bottle is recommended to be priced at £36, which isn’t too bad for the size of the bottle, but online I’ve seen this for a bargain £18. the 50ml should be £24 but can cost £14 and the 30ml should cost £21 but sells for £12. some good deals to be got here. I wonder why all the different bottle sizes, but it could be to cover all budgets, but as you see there isn’t that much difference between the small bottle and large.

The box is a rectangular shape. It looks nice enough and quite sweet and girly. I would say it looks in the style of paris. The bottle is alright. It is the same colour and shape as Touch of pink, but perhaps this came out first, I’m not sure. The glass bottle is a sort of rectangular shape, but a bit rounded as well. It is a bit frosted and you can see the pink through this as well.

This ...

• Just me by Paris Hilton Perfume
      is a very fresh scent. It lasts a good length of time, and although the initial scent which is that bit stronger wears off pretty quick, the afterscent is nice. This smells a bit like berries, pink flowers and sparkles. I would say this smells a bit like Pink Champagne but without the alcohol scent. The pink flowers smell a bit like carnations and roses, but not in a too overpowering floral scent.

This would be more suited to younger women, as

it is quite a young scent, but also if you just like a most simple subtle scent then this would be good for you. It leaves you feeling and smelling fresh through the day.

This range of scents is 1 of my niece’s favourite scents, but she is 17, so this would appeal to her. I like to use this now and again, and always just through the day, as it just sets me up for a nice simple nice scent for a day ahead.

Mariam says :

re : It has been out for quite a while, and although it isn’t my most favourite Paris Hilton scent, it is still a nice one
I don’t agree with you as this perfume is one the bests I love it and I’ll always wear this perfume on me as the smell is lovely

Mariam says :

re : The thing I like about Paris’s scents is that they are light, fun, fresh and usually a good price
I agree %100

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567031018120731/k2311a037/3.7.10