Playstation 3  » Games  »
  • From the second I bought it I never doubted my purchase
  • I like the Xbox 360, but the system was getting a little old
  • As soon as I bought Playstation 3 my friends came over and were so impressed
  • If you're ever thinking of getting a game system I would definitely recommend the Playstation 3
  • It's a little expensive but it's worth the extra cost for the BluRay player and the multimedia organization

• by Mike Williams

Playstation 3 is awesome. The graphics are out of this world, much better than my $2000 PC has! I absolutely love Playstation 3. From the second I bought it I never doubted my purchase.

Sure, it was a little expensive, but for the amount of use me and my family get out of it, it was totally worth the money. I’m a fairly big

gamer and for the past few years I had been searching for a really good games console.

I like the Xbox 360, but the system was getting a little old. Then PS3 came out and I couldn’t have asked for more.

This thing literally does everything from playing Blueray to searching the web and managing media. I use this game system for so much.

...

• As soon as I bought Playstation 3 my friends came over and were so impressed. They were all amazed by the graphics, as was I, and the games look so real.

With some of the sports games you would swear that you’re actually watching live TV. I enjoy Playstation 3 so much.

I get excited everyday before I play it. I never get

bored of this thing! It sounds kind of shallow, but this is one of my most treasured possessions.

If you’re ever thinking of getting a game system I would definitely recommend the Playstation 3. Nintendo Wii may be better for little kids, but this system is great for teens and adults.

It’s a little expensive but it’s worth the extra cost for the BluRay player and the multimedia organization.

Playstation 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 287031017990731/k2311a037/3.7.10