V8 Fusion Vegetable and Fruit Juice  » Food  »
  • I usually just drink soda but I know I have to kick the habit, so I decided to try V8 Fusion Vegetable and Fruit Juice
  • I thought it would be a painful experience but I was wrong
  • Every time I hear of V8 I think of the nasty V8 tomato juice
  • I drink it every morning (one can, I found the can versions at the store, it's a great buy) and it gets me off to a great start
  • I would definitely recommend V8 Fusion Vegetable and Fruit Juice to anyone looking to get a healthy start in the morning or someone who just wants a great tasting drink

• by Mike Williams

I’ve been on a diet lately and looking for alternative healthy and tasty drinks. I usually just drink soda but I know I have to kick the habit, so I decided to try V8 Fusion Vegetable and Fruit Juice. I can honestly say that I was quite surprised by the taste.

I actually enjoy drinking this juice. I thought it would

be a painful experience but I was wrong.

Every time I hear of V8 I think of the nasty V8 tomato juice. This V8 Fusion Vegetable and Fruit Juice is far from that.

It tastes like blueberries and other fruits. The tastes compliment each other and really makes you feel good about yourself in the morning when you drink it after breakfast.

In fact, I think it makes me more awake in the morning. Since I’ve been drinking this juice I feel better both mentally and physically.

I drink it every morning (one can, I found the can versions at the store, it’s a great buy) and it gets me off to a great start. The taste is smooth and doesn’t make you ...

• V8 Fusion Vegetable and Fruit Juice
      think about drinking healthy drinks, it just seems like something you’d want to drink.

As I mentioned before, I found this juice in the can version. They’re great for on the go or just taking one out in the morning with breakfast.

They’re just the right size and the serving gives you great nutrition and vitamins. Plus, if you check the packaging

sometimes it’s cheaper to buy the can version because you get more juice than in the bottle version.

It’ll save you some money!

I would definitely recommend V8 Fusion Vegetable and Fruit Juice to anyone looking to get a healthy start in the morning or someone who just wants a great tasting drink. Really, these aren’t painful to drink liek some other juice drinks out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277031017980731/k2311a037/3.7.10