Cashmere Vanilla Jasmine by Victoria’s Secret Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think it is a staple scent for every girl at that time, the scent being fun and free-spirited
  • What I like about the appearance is the difference you perceive as opposed to what the scent you will expect later on
  • Upon seeing this, you might mistook this as a plain floral smell with nothing on but since there is the oriental character that is released later on the perfume, this is pretty good and the element of surprise is to me definitely outstanding

• by dimples15

I am fond of Victoria’s Secret colognes when I was still in high school. I think it is a staple scent for every girl at that time, the scent being fun and free-spirited. But as we grow old, preference changes. Right now, I want a subtle, more laid-back fragrance. There are lots of it right now in the market that defines our personality. Women traditionally go for floral scents. My bestfriend is an admirer for citrus smell. I have adorned floral aromas ever since. I think it closely defines my personality more than anything else. I tried using Cashmere Vanilla Jasmine from Victoria’s Secret last year.

While purchasing some stuffs at Victoria Secret shop, I purchased one bottle of this.

First, I really like appearance of this one. It tries to picture a soft, inexperienced side of female. It is enclosed in a box with a wood-like cover and the bottle is shaped stoutly with a cute ribbon at the flacon. It was perfectly beautiful in every angle. Plus the liquid was colored pink, it added an accurate claim to the female side. I would say I was proud with the appearance of this perfume giving me a relaxed mind upon seeing it. For me, the presentation is visually splendiferous. It might be too cliche because this is similar to Miss Dior but color combination was good, the color of the box completed it, the color of the liquid was soft pink which again highlighted Victoria’s Secret’s trademark and the shape of the bottle gave new meaning. What I like about the appearance is the difference you perceive as opposed to what the scent you will expect later on. Upon seeing this, you might mistook this as a plain floral smell with nothing on but since there is the oriental character that is released later on the perfume, this is pretty good and the element of surprise is ...

• Cashmere Vanilla Jasmine by Victoria's Secret Perfume
      to me definitely outstanding.

The scent opens with luminous jasmine then vanilla bits begin to drift into the smell and cashmere wood darkens the smell, making it a bit spicy but mainly the smell is still sweet and floral.The scent was rendered more enchanting because of cashmere. This is ordinarily warm if you incorporate it in a scent but rather, the mix was beautifully subscribed by vanilla and jasmine. I find the note cashmere impressive in this regard. I have also qualms at first when I saw that only jasmine was the floral top note. It might be too little to praise its female quality but

I would praise its effect given to the entire smell. It was a good floral highlight in the smell. I like jasmine’s invariable routine of depicting feminine smell all throughout. It always gave something enjoyable to your nose and I would say that this is the reason why cashmere was not so intense in the smell. But one thing is definite about this smell. It is indeed humid, depicting no other than oriental madness or tropical countries. I like this because of its soft floral smell, unchanging and modern. It was also impressive because of having cashmere around and vanilla too without making the entire concoction smell soapy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567031017890731/k2311a037/3.7.10