Bargain Outlet in Springfield MA  » Shopping  »
625 Boston Road, Springfield, MA 01119
  • The parking lot is huge and not cluttered at all and you won’t have a problem with maneuvering around the lot but the store is located in a shady section of the city and I always made sure my vehicle’s doors were locked before going inside the Bargain outlet
  • The Bargain outlet in Springfield is huge and when I entered the store I immediately noticed how big it was and how cluttered everything was
  • I also use to buy a lot of basic home stuff at the Bargain outlet in Springfield but a lot of times the store would be empty with stock that I wanted, which I found very frustrating because I remembered needing a few door knobs and the store was out of them for like a week straight
  • The Bargain out let in Springfield is not the best Bargain outlet I have been to and I would recommend that you make the trip to another Bargain outlet because the other ones I have been to seemed to be a lot more customer oriented

• by thereviewerat1

The Bargain out let in Springfield MA is a mess! I liked to shop there for a few things for the house when I lived in the area because the prices are good but as far as appearance, the store was a mess every single time I stepped foot in the store.

The parking lot is huge and not cluttered at all and you won’t have a problem with maneuvering around the lot but the store is located in a shady section of the city and I always made sure my vehicle’s doors were locked before going inside the Bargain outlet. The Bargain outlet in Springfield is huge and when I entered the store I immediately noticed how big it was and how cluttered everything was. The store looked messy because of the clutter and moving a carriage around that place was a little hard because of how cramped everything was, mainly the

main aisle. The main aisle has so many displays and stuff and it was annoying because I couldn’t really walk without dodging stuff! The shelves were also stocked so horribly and I was afraid that some of the items would fall onto my head; it was a pretty bad sight to behold!

The items that they carried at the Bargain outlet in Springfield were great products and I use to9 always received a good discount on bigger items such as cabinets and a few doors that I had purchased. I also use to buy a lot of basic home stuff at the Bargain outlet in Springfield but a lot of times the store would be empty with stock that I wanted, which I found very frustrating because I remembered needing a few door knobs and the store was out of them for like a week straight.

The staff that worked the Bargain outlet ...

• in Springfield were all friendly but could have knew a little more about the products that they were selling. The woman that was helping me out knew very little about the cabinets that I wanted but she was very friendly and did find out the answers I was looking for, so I did think that that was pretty cool of her to go out of her way and ask another employee for the information I was looking for. The person on the cash register was also a little slow when it came time to ringing me up but this was because I was behind a few other people but nonetheless he could have moved a little faster. I ended up waiting for about fifteen minutes before I finally reached the register.

The hours were decent at the Bargain outlet in Springfield but sometimes the store could be very busy and when it was

it was annoying because was hard enough moving around that store as it was. When it was busy it was real hard trying to find somebody so that they could assist me. I remember the store was pretty busy one time and it took me a good half an hour to get in and out of the store and I knew exactly what I wanted, it was only a matter of finding somebody to assist me and waiting in line to be checked out.

The Bargain out let in Springfield is not the best Bargain outlet I have been to and I would recommend that you make the trip to another Bargain outlet because the other ones I have been to seemed to be a lot more customer oriented. I would only go to the Springfield Bargain outlet only if it was absolutely necessary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 247031017720631/k2311a037/3.7.10