Murad Acne Body Wash  » Health  »
  • But a few days back when suddenly noticed eruptions on my shoulders and chest- I was just shocked
  • What really impressed me, about this acne body wash was the fact that apart from clearing all my body acne, this body wash never stripped my skin of the essential oils

• by rm002

My acne prone skin had always been a great cause of concern. Initially I would have acne especially on the ‘T’ zone on my face, but with regular care and treatment – I had quiet successfully managed to keep the eruptions at bay. But a few days back when suddenly noticed eruptions on my shoulders and chest- I was just shocked.

Treating the acne on my face was in itself a daunting task and with the appearance of these eruptions – it only called for some extra care. So after much research and investigation in the super markets, I zeroed in on Murad Acne Body Wash. What really made Murad Acne Body Wash different from the other acne body wash available was the fact that this triple action body washes featured fine

grained date seed powder, salicylic acid and triclosan not only prevented future break outs but also exfoliated and deep cleansed the pores.

As soon as I purchased Murad Acne Body Wash, I seemed quite excited about using this product. Since I was using an acne body wash for the first time- I just wondered about its effectiveness. But when I used Murad Acne Body Wash – WOW- I felt just great. Apart from the calming fragrance, this body wash worked just perfectly for my skin. Although the acne on my body still stayed for the first few days, this body washes just cleansed my skin so perfectly that it almost squeaked.

But this was not all- Murad Acne Body Wash just worked magic. In about a fortnight all my acne on ...

• my shoulders, back and chest slowly dried up and almost vanished that it was hard to believe that they were actually present there a few days ago. I was just thrilled.

Murad Acne Body Wash just seems to amaze me. What really impressed me, about this acne body wash was the fact that apart from clearing all my body acne, this body wash never stripped my skin of the essential oils. My skin never ever felt over dried but only refreshingly clean, soft and smooth. In fact I started using Murad Acne Body Wash once a week (even when there was no acne) as a precautionary measure to keep my body free from further eruptions.

Murad Acne Body Wash proved to be just fantastic. It was hard to believe that

a body wash could actually get rid of acne- until I used this one. In fact my teenaged daughter who felt just lazy treating her acne every other day- found Murad Acne Body Wash a great relief. The greatest advantage of this acne body wash was the fact that it was not only easy to use, but also could be incorporated conveniently in my daily routine without taking much of my time and attention.

I could now wear all my strapless and off shoulder dresses without facing any kind of embarrassment and it was thanks to this wonder wash called - Murad Acne Body Wash. Priced at $28.00, Murad Acne Body Wash is a great boon to all those affected by body acne. Try it and see the difference for your self.

Murad Acne Body Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347031017620631/k2311a037/3.7.10