CHiPs: Supercycle
  • I also wasn't that impressed with Karen Carlson, who was a big part of the storyline
  • He didn't have that many layers to his character, but what was there, he did the best he could with

• by Orrymain

Quite honestly, I’ve never been a big fan of CHiPs: Supercycle. I’m not sure why, but the idea of this supercycle bothers me. Maybe it’s too Evil Kneivel for me.

One of the reasons the show doesn’t hit me with goodness is that there is too much time in the big chase at

the end. Actually, all of the chases are too long. It got a little boring for me. There aren’t just the chases in this show, but there’s a lot of set up time for the cycle, with practice runs and the like. There’s just too much cycle and not enough ...

• character interaction.

I also wasn’t that impressed with Karen Carlson, who was a big part of the storyline. She was a little stiff, somewhat overplaying the drama at the end. She started out strong in her initial scene, but with every scene after that, she was wooden.

George O’Hanlon Jr. as Roy Yarnell, rider

of the Supercycle, was much better. He played the country bumpkin with the bike riding talent to a tee. He didn’t have that many layers to his character, but what was there, he did the best he could with.

So, this isn’t a big hit for me. Motorcycle enthusiasts probably love it, however.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 107031017480631/k2311a037/3.7.10