Jack in the Box - Turkey, Bacon & Cheddar Grilled Sandwich
  • I love turkey sandwiches as well as varieties of sub sandwiches, so I hoped this would be a good product
  • I paid $3.99 where I live for this product

• by Orrymain

I recently decided to try out one of the new foods at Jack in the Box that may or may not continue to be part of their menu. The item in question is the Turkey, Bacon & Cheddar Grilled Sandwich. I love turkey sandwiches as well as varieties of sub

sandwiches, so I hoped this would be a good product.

As the name of this sandwich indicates, the product consists of roasted turkey, bacon, and cheddar cheese with a sun-dried tomato sauce on grilled artisan bread.

For me, the crust of the bread was way too hard. I actually ended up tearing it ...

• off so I could easily consume the sandwich. The sauce was very tangy. I’d rather have a good mayonnaise spread on the bread myself, but the tomato sauce was acceptable, if not preferable.

My biggest complaint with the ingredients is that the bacon wasn’t spread out on the sandwich and it

felt limited. They should have added one more piece so that it covered the breadth of the sandwich instead of just two-thirds of it.

The turkey and cheese were both plentiful, so no problems there.

I paid $3.99 where I live for this product. It was filling and acceptably large. I’d buy it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277031017230631/k2311a037/3.7.10