Oscar Blandi Pronto Colore Root Touch Up and Highlighting Pen  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I don’t really want a lasting one because I find having a single hair color boring
  • After I tried it, I was quite disappointed to see that it does not really capture the color that I wanted
  • I don’t know if it was just me but I think people who have thick hair would use up a lot more than the ones with thinner hair
  • I know for certain that I was using it the way it was supposed to but I still ended up using 10 pens
  • Still, hair color professionally made in trusted salons is the best way to get a hair color

• by sammy14

I was looking for a hair coloring product that can be removed after the day is through. I don’t really want a lasting one because I find having a single hair color boring. Some of you might find that weird. Yes, I am weird. Anyway, I saw an ad about this product on the net. It said that it provides hair highlighting plus you can totally remove it anytime you wanted to. It also comes in a pen-like form so you have total control as to where you want to put color on. I was quite interested and decided to buy one just for the heck of it. I opted for this kind of hair coloring method because sometimes our busy schedules precludes us to get an appointment at our favorite salon and I need something that is wearable

but can be rinsed off the following day. It is really cool to be able to change hair color with one fix.

After I tried it, I was quite disappointed to see that it does not really capture the color that I wanted. It was a little different from the color that I desired. Also, I can see that the quality of the color is not quite on par with the ones you usually get if you go to a salon. It is quite understandable that it would be a little different, but in this case the difference was really noticeable.

The color that it gives you sadly disappears after a short while too. You will have no choice but to redo it from time to time if you want it to stay on a little longer. In my ...

• case the color only lasted for about 3 hours. After that, I had to redo it again. The only thing that made up for it was it was easy to use and it came in pen form so it wasn’t hard to bring along with me wherever I go.

I am one of those people who have thick hair. I don’t know if it was just me but I think people who have thick hair would use up a lot more than the ones with thinner hair. I know for certain that I was using it the way it was supposed to but I still ended up using 10 pens. I think it quite impractical. And then you need to coat the hair stand in all sides so it is not just tedious but more time wasting than going to

a salon.

After using this for quite a while, I noticed some effects on my hair. My hair became coarse. I was pretty sure that it wasn’t like this before I used this product. My hair now feels rougher and really hard to manage. I think it is because of the tip of the pen which adds to the damage in my hair.

All in all, I really suggest you avoid this product. It doesn’t provide you with desirable results. Aside from that, it even made my hair rough and unmanageable. The color it gives you does not even last as long as it should. You will also use up a lot of pens if you have thick hair, so it is really not worth it.Still, hair color professionally made in trusted salons is the best way to get a hair color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031017020531/k2311a037/3.7.10