Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am sure nobody would be pleased having this experience
  • I did not have any other solution to my problem at that time so I decided to try it out
  • I love it that it was not oily or something which would smell gross
  • The results I noticed was it dried up almost all of the pimples I had
  • It works really fast too, so impatient people like me wouldn’t be disappointed

• by sammy14

Acne has been appearing on my face lately. I am sure nobody would be pleased having this experience. Not only does it make you feel uncomfortable, it also affects your self esteem a lot. I tried a couple of products but none of them seem to work as well as I wanted them to. I tried using this because it claimed to fix my acne problems.My type of acne is different. Since I have relatively fair skin, it will not sprout in clusters but a single one which is obviously big. I was hoping for a cosmetic treatment cream or gel-based treatment which you can just apply for immediate results. If it really does then it will be worth the time to check out. I did not have any other solution to my problem at

that time so I decided to try it out.

After applying it on my skin, I was glad to notice that it was not as sticky or gooey as I imagined it to be. Since it was gel based I assumed that it would be quite sticky upon applying it on my skin. But it seemed that I was wrong. Applying it on my pimples, felt like just putting liquid on it. It did not have any distinctive or noticeable feel when I applied it. I am thinking it maybe because of the way they made the formula. I love it that it was not oily or something which would smell gross. It was very pleasant in the skin.

I really did not expect that it would work so rapidly. The following day, I already experienced results.

• One day was all it took for it to take action. It was pretty impressive if you ask me. The results I noticed was it dried up almost all of the pimples I had. Judging by the time it actually did what it was intended to, I can say that this product is very effective and people who want results fast would really find this product convenient. It was good because it dries up pimples first and then the pimple heals on its own. There were no redness experienced.

The only negative thing that I would like to mention about this product is it tends to peel off in the area where you applied it. If you applied it on the pimple, the little area around it peels off. There is a way to counter this

though. You can just put moisturizer on the affected area in order for it to not peel off. This product doesn’t double as a skin moisturizer so you must find another brand of moisturizer.The skin where is affected by the blemish tends to peel off. But like what I’ve said, if you can just use moisturizer then you can control this imperfection.

I read in the product’s back label that it also reduces the chance of acne reappearing by eliminating the bacteria that is clogging the pores in the skin which causes pimples. All in all, this product is quite satisfactory. It works really fast too, so impatient people like me wouldn’t be disappointed. The only bad thing about is its peeling off side effect, which can be easily countered by moisturizers so it is not that threatening.

Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031017010531/k2311a037/3.7.10