Murad Acne Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • The frustration was based on the fact that this brand is a well-known brand in the US and I only encountered this problem solely with this particular soap and not the previous kind that I was using
  • One thing I noticed about the formula is it gave me this mint like feel when I applied it on my skin
  • Instead it gives my body a really refreshing experience
  • In fact, I think it does that part really well too
  • If you ask me, I think this product is pretty convenient

• by sammy14

Lately, acne is becoming quite a bothersome thing for me. It began appearing on my back just a couple of weeks after I used this soap with soft beads. I was beginning to worry about this. The frustration was based on the fact that this brand is a well-known brand in the US and I only encountered this problem solely with this particular soap and not the previous kind that I was using. I was worried that it might spread to the other unaffected parts of my body too. I had to find a way to somehow reduce or totally get rid of this

annoying acne. I resorted to using this Acne Body Wash. Its ad on the TV looked really enticing and quite promising. I decided to give it a try. After all, it wouldn’t hurt to try right?

One thing I noticed about the formula is it gave me this mint like feel when I applied it on my skin. It also gave me this cool feeling. Unlike other body washes, this one does not have that usual body wash feel. Instead it gives my body a really refreshing experience. It almost did not feel like a body wash.

After using it for a week, I can somehow see that it works. That may be just my opinion but I was quite convinced. The reason why I said this was because the pimples on my back started to harden up and showed signs of it dying. Usually, pimples dry up before they totally disappear and this was exactly what I observed after using it for a week. The appearance of pimples started to slow down too. I can notice one pimple for instance trying to dry up, it was like being treated with benzoil peroxide creams but since I did not apply anything, I would really say that this anti-acne body wash ...

• Murad Acne Body Wash
      must have worked well.

It is also quite pleasing to see that it did not cause any dryness on my skin itself. The only thing that dried up was the acne itself. I admit that I was quite worried that it would dry up my skin too because it really did dry up the acne that I had. Fortunately, it did not and this was quite good for me. In addition for not causing dryness of my skin, it even helped in moisturizing my skin. In fact, I think it does that part really well too. It doubles as a skin moisturizer and

mainly removes skin acne so I think that is a pretty good deal. I find this body wash impressive in a way that the concentration of anti-acne properties does not hinder the possibility of you having truly moisturized skin.

If you ask me, I think this product is pretty convenient. Not only that it removes unwanted acne, it also moisturizes your skin. According to my experience, it also prevents the re-occurrence of acne. The formula itself is not that harmful. It does not irritate my skin too. I have been using it for quite a while now and I haven’t experienced any adverse effects.

Murad Acne Body Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031017000531/k2311a037/3.7.10