2002 Chevrolet Silverado (car)  » Cars  »
  • Really, if anyone is looking for a pick-up truck that is basic, but can do just about any task you need, and will be a durable, sturdy, and reliable vehicle, I would have to strongly recommend looking into the Silverados
  • Not only are they, in their most basic forms, one of the most cost efficient vehicles to purchase in terms of trucks, but they get outstanding gas mileage and do just beautifully in bad weather

• by cjaneb877
      We could perhaps not be more pleased with our 2002 Chevy Silverado truck. That truck has seen many a day hauling, lifting, pulling, and dragging all kinds of equipment, and could not be a more reliable, more sturdy vehicle.

In all honestly, we have not needed to have any repairs done

on that vehicle since we purchased it.

Really, if anyone is looking for a pick-up truck that is basic, but can do just about any task you need, and will be a durable, sturdy, and reliable vehicle, I would have to strongly recommend looking into the Silverados.

Not only are they,

• in their most basic forms, one of the most cost efficient vehicles to purchase in terms of trucks, but they get outstanding gas mileage and do just beautifully in bad weather.

Our specific truck is only a two wheel drive vehicle, but we have been amazed to see how well it handles

even in the sometimes icy and snowy conditions that occur in our area.

When purchasing cars, my goal is to always get cars or trucks that will be reliable, durable, efficient, and comfortable to drive.

The Silverado model has easily met all of these standards not only for me, but for my family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9511101680330/k2311a115/11.5.06