Slim Fast Shake Mix, Chocolate Royale  » Health  »
  • The best part is that a shake is actually pretty filling, so it keeps me satisfied between meals
  • The flavor is delicious, and it's not gritty like some other meal shakes I've tried
  • I love these shakes, and would recommend them to anyone looking to lose a few pounds in and easy and convenient way

• by mariekay

Slim Fast Shake Mix, Chocolate Royale is one of my favorite flavors of all the Slim Fast shakes. The flavor is rich and chocolaty and you really feel like you’re having dessert when you are having one of these shakes. The best part is that a shake is actually pretty filling, so it keeps me satisfied between meals. It also helps with hunger pangs if you still have a couple hours before you next meal and you just want a quick snack.

I buy these shakes whenever I have gained a couple pounds or when my jeans start to feel tight and I need to get back on track. I never have more than four or five pounds to lose, and these shakes are perfect for

that kind of weight loss because even though they taste good and are pretty filling, they are probably not ideal if you need to be on them for long-term weight loss. They occasionally upset my stomach just a little bit, but not so much that I would discontinue them. It seems to get better once I’m on them for several days and my body gets used to them.

I like how convenient they are, too. I make my shake in the blender with some ice and put it in a sealed container to take to work. Then I can just sip in right at my desk for breakfast or even lunch. The flavor is delicious, and it’s not gritty like some other meal shakes I’ve ...

• tried. I have had best results when I make it in the blender rather than just stirring it with a spoon. It takes a little longer for the powder to totally dissolve if you just stir it.

I usually have goo results with these shakes as far as losing weight too. It usually takes me about two weeks to lose five pounds when I replace one meal a day with the Slim Fast shakes. I eat regular meals the rest of the time. Once I’m back on track, I go back to eating normally. One can of the shake mix costs about $9, so it’s not too expensive compared to other meal shakes that are on the market.

Each shake is 200 calories, which is

very sensible for a meal replacement. I mix the powder with 1/2% milk and ice cubes in the blender. Sometimes I add fruit to it such as bananas or strawberries to make more of a smoothie. You can also just mix the powder with milk for more of a chocolate milk consistency rather than a thick shake.

So, the product is versatile also, and you can add ingredients to make it taste better and more nutritional. I love these shakes, and would recommend them to anyone looking to lose a few pounds in and easy and convenient way. The Chocolate Royale is the best flavor of all the Slim Fast shakes in my opinion, so you also get something that actually tastes good with this product. Highly recommended!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345031016710431/k2311a035/3.5.10