3M Scotch Brite Floor Pad  » Housewares  »
  • I remembered this 3M Scotch Brite Floor Pad when I noticed our electric bill was getting too high
  • I think I inherit that from my mother who taught me to keep the house always clean and bright
  • I remembered how proud I would be when our impressed visitors admire our very shiny floor and stairs
  • Despite the high technology now when everything is almost always done by electric and electronic devices, I found it better to be economical with the help of 3M Scotch Brite Floor Scrub
  • Apart from being very convenient on my foot and not tiring to use, it could even scrub out dirt left out by broom

• by ladyli

I have learned to be more practical these days. I have been using now the 3M Scotch-Brite floor pad as an alternate to our electric floor polisher. It is one way good way saving on electric bill. I remembered this 3M Scotch Brite Floor Pad when I noticed our electric bill was getting too high. Of course we could not just stop using electrical appliances such as the electric floor polisher because I want my floor areas at home to be glimmering always. I think I inherit that from my mother who taught me to keep the house always clean and bright. Our ancestral home has been envied by neighbors and visitors because the wooden floor and stairs are always bright and shiny. You can even mirror your image when you look down. As a

child I would painstakingly scrub all corners using my feet and hands alternately. At first I was using the old coconut husk scrub and it was so tedious. After I finished the side floor areas I would be so tired but then later this 3M Scotch Brite floor pad was invented and there and then did my scrubbing job became lighter and more enjoyable. I became even more diligent and patient in maintaining the floor because I had a better tool in 3M Scotch Brite. It is so friendly user, the thickness, the size, the sharpness are just perfect. I remembered how proud I would be when our impressed visitors admire our very shiny floor and stairs. Of course I was the caretaker of the floor and my mother never ever forgot to tell our visitors about that ...

• fact. Now that I have a family and house of my own, it is my niece who took over that job.

Indeed manual scrubbing of floor using the old-time coconut husk is one difficult job for a woman. But with 3M Scotch Brite Floor pad there is no need to tire up oneself.

Despite the high technology now when everything is almost always done by electric and electronic devices, I found it better to be economical with the help of 3M Scotch Brite Floor Scrub. The best way is to do one time floor polishing using the electric floor polisher and then keep maintaining the sheen using the 3 Scotch Brite Floor Pad every day or every other day. It is very easy to use. Even kids could use this actually.

Actually I’ve tried other brand of floor pads too but

then I noticed 3M Scotch-Brite is still the best. It has not deteriorated in qualities despite the long years of being in the market. I think this is the most durable. It is a bit more expensive than the other inferior brands but its durability is worth it all. It fibers do not fall apart nor crumple so easily as others. Actually one Scotch Brite Floor Pad could last for years. After using it, I had to just clean it with ordinary detergent and water and then let it dry before keeping. Apart from being very convenient on my foot and not tiring to use, it could even scrub out dirt left out by broom. It has been really more economical and very helpful in maintaining the glossiness of the flooring. It is indeed a perfect match pair of my favorite liquid wax.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535031016670431/k2311a035/3.5.10