McCormick 7 Super Spices
  • Indeed they are comparatively higher in price compared to other brands but the sophisticated presentation and superior taste are worth of purchase
  • The dried herbs apart from being very healthy are adding exotic taste to the food

• by ladyli

When it comes to Spices I have learned to trust McCormick. Indeed they are comparatively higher in price compared to other brands but the sophisticated presentation and superior taste are worth of purchase.

My kitchen is never without the complete set of McCormick 7 Super Spices such as Ginger, Thyme, Turmeric, Rosemary, Cinnamon, Oregano and

Paprika.

Those spices are always part and parcel of my every food preparation.

I started using the products of McCormick when I won a basket of McCormick Spices in a raffle held in one cooking demonstration.

I noted the neat packaging of the bottled spices.

They looked good, clean and neat on my glass cupboard ...

• because they stand in uniform sizes and shapes.

They are so tasty too so since then, I did not use other brands anymore.

With McCormick Spices I noted the exciting twist on the flavor of my dishes.

The dried herbs apart from being very healthy are adding exotic taste to the food.

With unique tips and

ideas given by McCormick I was able to learn how to use spices to enhance the flavors of the food.

Unlike before, I now don’t depend on sodium for flavoring but rather I was able to minimize sodium in my food because McCormick gave a better alternative.

Indeed these spices give better tasting and healthier results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275031016630431/k2311a035/3.5.10