Cacharel Anais Anais Perfume  » Perfume  »
0.5
  • I know there will be plenty of people out there that like this scent, as it wouldn’t still be on sale after all this time and with so many products, but you have to wonder who the target market is
  • I think this smells like those little white branch bits you get in a vase of flowers

• by leeanne

You get this scent practically anywhere. It has been out for years and in my view certainly smells like it. It is such a dated floral stink, and a few of my female family members love this. They will hope this is never discontinued, but I couldn’t care less if I don’t see it again.

You get this in different bottles sizes, shower gel, body lotion, body spray and deodorant. I know there will be plenty of people out there that like this scent, as it wouldn’t still be on sale after all this time and with so many products, but you

have to wonder who the target market is? My family range from late 20’s to mid 60’s who all love this scent.

A 100ml bottle of this sells for around the £30 mark where as you cold pay around £15 for the 30ml bottle.

The box is a simple cardboard box. It s all light colours and a light coloured flower on the front. The bottle is a thick glass. Actually I would say it is more a ceramic. It is white and has a picture of a flower on the front. The colourings on here are very pale pinks and greens. The ...

• lid is a big sturdy one and there is a gold colour around the neck. I would say the bottle looks quite expensive, as it doesn’t look like a Perfume bottle.

There is only 1 way to describe how this smells – flowery and overpowering. You only need a couple of squirts and you can be smelt far away. The only notes in here that I’m aware of is jasmine, which I cannot ever smell, Gardenia and Lily of the valley, which I would say is the main smell. I think this smells like those little white branch bits you get in

a vase of flowers. I think this smells a bit powdery as well.

Not for me. Far too strong and yukky. Probably more suited to those over 50. I think if they made a lot more subtle scent of this, with perhaps a bit floral, some fruit and made it into a light airy scent then it could work out nice, but this has been the same scent for about the last 20 years that I can remember it. Not sure when this first came out, but perhaps time to modernise it. Then again they do say if it aint broke, then don’t fix it!

Cacharel Anais Anais Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565031016620431/k2311a035/3.5.10