Cacharel Amor Amor Perfume  » Perfume  »
2.0
  • It was more the Jasmine and Musk I think I could smell and I would say that the fruit scents must have worn off quite quick

• by leeanne

Never been that keen on the Cacharel brand. I always think of them for the famous scent Anais Anais. I don’t like that scent, but plenty of people around me do, so I am used to the scent. I picked up a bottle of this to test and although I wouldn’t use this myself, I can see how if you like scents with a stronger scent then this could be appealing.

When I looked online I see that the price for this is recommended to be around £31 for the 50ml and £21 for the 30ml. I would not be paying that for

30ml of Perfume. On the website I normally get Perfume from I see that the price for 50ml is £26 and £16 for the 30ml. Still a bit expensive in my view. Although it is a brand name it isn’t up there with the greats in my view.

The box is a bright red colour. Perhaps a bit too bright and gare-ish, but I guess it makes it stand out. Don’t look that expensive and sophisticated anyway, and you would think for all that money there could be a nicer looking box. The bottle is a bright red as well. It is a ...

• bit of an odd shape. It is circular, but flat on the bottom and narrows at the top. Quite a wide short bottle. There is a little picture of a rose etched in black on the bottle, and the lettering is quite high and a bit gothic looking in my view.

There doesn’t seem to be many notes in here, and they are all mostly heavier notes. There is musk, amber, Lily of the valley and black currant. There is also mandarin and white musk, which brings the scent up a bit lighter ever so slightly. Not that much though. I sprayed this

at lunch time and I could still smell this lingering late at night. Although a lot fainter, it was still sticking around. It was more the Jasmine and Musk I think I could smell and I would say that the fruit scents must have worn off quite quick. I couldn’t really smell them in here anyway.

I would say this scent is best for people in their 20’s. I woldn’t say this has to be an evening scent as you can wear heavier scents through the day, but it was a bit too heavy for me, and I wouldn’t buy or use this again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565031016610431/k2311a035/3.5.10