Elizabeth Arden Provocative Woman Perfume
  • I just smelt this today at work and I have to say I think it is a pretty nice scent
  • Not sure if it available in any larger bottles, as the larger the bottle, normally the cheaper it works out, but this cost £11 just now online with a recommended retail price of around £20

• by leeanne

I just smelt this today at work and I have to say I think it is a pretty nice scent. Perhaps I am changing my mind about Elizabeth Arden as the newer scents that have been coming out are pretty good!

I have looked online and see this is in a 30ml bottle. Not sure if it available in any larger bottles, as the larger the bottle, normally the cheaper it works out, but this cost £11 just now online with a recommended retail price of around £20.

The box and bottle look nice. Although they don’t look super expensive, they look

a bit more classy and expensive than a lot of even more expensive scents out there.

The cardboard box is a rectangular shape and is black and purple, the 2 colours mix together well and stand out nice. It think the lettering wasn’t that nice on here, and I think it brings the box down, but I’m not fussed as I throw the box away!

The bottle is a nice shape. It is quite hard to describe the shape of the bottle. It is slightly curved, and not too thin or thick. Just sort of inbetween. The glass is quite thick and ...

• clear but there is a purple tinge to this as well. The lid is quite simple looking and they could have got away with a fancier nicer lid on this.

I would say this is more a night time scent, but I would be happy to wear this through the day as well. It is quite an Oriental scent and there seems to be tinges of Jasmine, Amber and a bit Ginger in here. There is also the scent of Lily, orchid and papaya with a bit woody scent thrown in.

This lasted a good length of time, as I sprayed this

about 8 hours ago and can still smell a good amount. It smells nice when settled on your warm skin, and the notes are nice when settled down a bit. I would say this has a slight parma violet scent to it, and I think this smells a little like Ultraviolet but without such a heavy scent.

This would be suited to most ages, but I think between 20-45 would prefer this most. It isn’t a light sweet smelling scent, which is usually what I go for, but this is a nice change that I will use every now and again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565031016600431/k2311a035/3.5.10