Cacharel Liberte Perfume  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I got this scent as a free tester when I bought quite a few bottles from my usual website
  • It was an orange colour which I thought was a bit bright, but not too bright and yukky
  • I think the patchouli gave a slightly oriental and musky scent to this and made it a bit deeper smelling

• by leeanne

I got this scent as a free tester when I bought quite a few bottles from my usual website. I’m not the biggest fan of Cacharel scents, and the only 1 liked was Noa, which is quite hard to find these days.

This is available is quite a few different ways. I see there is shower gel, body spray and of course the Perfume. The 2 sizes of bottles are 30ml and 75ml. I see on the website that the 30ml is selling just

now at £10, although the recommended retail price is £21. I see the bargain was the 75ml which has a recommended retail price of £36 but is being sold on the website for £15. weather the sample I got was to entice me to purchase at that good price.

I had to look at the box and bottle on the website since I only got the little sample. The box is a rectangular shape and is quite thin, but the bottle isn’t that thin anyway. Then again being a picture it may to be to the right sizes!

The bottle looked alright. It was an orange colour which I thought was a bit bright, but not too bright and yukky. It looks a bit chunky though and doesn’t look that tall. There is plenty of ridges and ripples on this, and it doesn’t look that fancy or expensive looking. I would say on closer inspection it looks that bit cheap and the kind of bottle you would find ...

• Cacharel Liberte Perfume
      in a cheap discount chemist selling end of the line scents.

So how does this smell? It was alright. I used the sample up over 2 days and this gave me 3 generous enough goes of it on my wrists and at my ears.

There seemed to be a generous Citrus scent to this. It seems like the mains cent was Oranges, and there seemed to be a splash of Lemon in here too. The scent isn’t too sweet either and I would say it

is quite tart, but also quite nice and refreshing as well. There was also the notes of white flowers, patchouli, and vanilla. I think the patchouli gave a slightly oriental and musky scent to this and made it a bit deeper smelling.

This lasted long enough as well and was ok for me. I don’t think I would buy a bottle of this. It was ok as I mentioned, but there wasn’t enough nice scent in here and the kind that I liked anyway.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565031016580431/k2311a035/3.5.10