Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this foaming wash when I was trying new things out
  • I did not hear about this except that I found this in Sephora
  • A person often washes his/her face 5 times a day and if your facial wash gives you the problem then you will have enormous skin problems ahead of you
  • I like how pure the ingredients are in that way that I did not experience anything worst in my face
  • I love this product because it did not give me blemishes too

• by dimples15

I bought this foaming wash when I was trying new things out. Given that my former facial was was really causing me zits here and there. I was hoping that a new facial cleanser will give me a new change. This product is based in Paris. I did not hear about this except that I found this in Sephora. Two things I would love to have in a cleanser, I am looking for a product which does not cause blemishes and something which does not dry up your skin. These two things are the often problems we encounter with facial wash. You need to carefully choose a facial wash because for one you are constantly using this more than any other cosmetics. A person often washes his/her face 5 times a day and if your

facial wash gives you the problem then you will have enormous skin problems ahead of you. That is why for me looking for a facial wash is something tedious given that there are hundreds of facial wash right now in the market and it is difficult to choose one thing which could offer the best.

Caudalie is formulated without parabens and without synthetic dyes. I like how pure the ingredients are in that way that I did not experience anything worst in my face. Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser has excellent calming formula. Whenever your skin experiences sensitive reactions, this facial wash has an excellent ability to soothe it while you are washing your face. Sometimes my rhinitis causes mild allergies in my skin and this face wash really helps in minimizing the itch.This is non-irritating ...

• either. When I am using it and I have to leave it in my face for a couple of minutes, this face wash does not give me harsh effects. It is very gentle and mild.

This is a foamy facial wash. I like washing my face with it because it effectively takes off dirt and excess oil. I also love the smell of this. It smells like lemon grass.

I observed also that Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser does not dry your skin. I observed that prior to adding moisturizer in my face. The effect is very good. It was like just using plain water and yet all the dirt was gone. This is an effective cleanser too. Like what I’ve said, it really exfoliated the dirt which stays in your face for the entire

day. This does not exfoliate in the sense that it peels off but it lightly removes dirt in your face.

This is ideal for sensitive skin and oily skin too. Given that it takes care well for oily skin is a good formula for those suffering excessive oil production in the face.

I love this product because it did not give me blemishes too. Never during the duration of me using this that a single pimple was visible in my face. This is really a good facial wash. This is one of those that I use but sadly I need to purchase it online or in the States because it is not sold where I am at. This is the only thing that I can complain about. This is not available where I am currently at.

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315031016530431/k2311a035/3.5.10