Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate fragrance mist
  • For a fragrance mist spray, I think that the longevit of Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate fragrance mist is reasonable
  • If you want to enhance its fragrance or its longevity, I recommend that you layer it with the other products in the line such as the shower gel or the body lotion
  • I have had this same problem happen to me about three times with different scents of fragrance mist so I know the problem is not unique with respect to the Midnight Pomegranate fragrance mist or the other variety of products in the line
  • Except for the spray bottle applicator issue, I would not hesitate to repurchase the Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate fragrance mist

• by deem

The Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate fragrance mist is one of the Bath and Body Works line of Midnight Pomegranate products, such as shower gel, bath creme, body lotion, etc. I am not certain whether the fragrance mist is just a new name for the fragrance products that used to be called body spray, but to me they serve basically the same function. They are both fragrances that are lighter and more informal than perfume, eau de toilette, or cologne.

For a fragrance mist spray, I think that the longevit of Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate fragrance mist is reasonable. If you want to enhance its fragrance or its longevity, I recommend that you layer it with the other products in the line such as the shower gel or the body lotion.

In

terms of scent, I find Bath and Body Works to be a fruity, spicy, and rather dark fragrance. I really like it because I am a person who tends to like fruity and spicy scents.

My only objection to the Bath and Body Works fragrance mist in Midnight Pomegranate is with the plastic spary bottle it come in. Although I think the bottle is quite attractive for a plastic spray bottle holding a fragrance mist and while I think the fact that it is plastic makes it possible to carry it around in a tote bag to reapply from time to time or to tuch into a gym bag to apply after working out.

the spray applicator tends to break quickly. Once that happens, it is very difficult to get out the significant amount of fragrance ...

• mist left in the bottle.

I have had this same problem happen to me about three times with different scents of fragrance mist so I know the problem is not unique with respect to the “Midnight Pomegranate fragrance mist” or the other variety of products in the line. Bath and Body Works stores tend to be located in malls and shopping centers all over the country so you should have no problem finding Bath and Body Works Mignight Pomegranate fragrance mist in your area.

The Bath and Body Works fragrance mist products are reasonably priced as well so you should not have to worry about breaking the bank if you decide to purchase this product. I only hope that Bath and Body Works takes the steps necessary to correct the spray applicator top because it is

very frustrating to have the applicator break while you still have a lot of the product remaining in the bottle.

Bath and Body Works products make good gifts for everyone from the teen age girl in your life to the grandmother you are wondering what to buy at holiday time. To me, Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate is a light enough scent that it is appropriate for users of all ages and would also make a handy teachers gift.

Bath and Body Works often offers sets or collections of the various products in a particular collection, often in an attractive container, so you may want to keep your eyes open for a sale. Except for the spray bottle applicator issue, I would not hesitate to repurchase the Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate fragrance mist.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315031016480431/k2311a035/3.5.10