Clipt Digital Camera by Digiblue  » Cameras  »
  • While shopping for Christmas this year I found a cute kids digital camera in the K-Mart electronics department
  • I think the software is probably the best part of the camera because you can only get the templates when you purchase this camera and they are a lot of fun to use
  • I like that the clip feature so I know we won’t lose it or forget to take it

• by Jude244

While shopping for Christmas this year I found a cute kids digital camera in the K-Mart electronics department. The Clipt digital camera by Digiblue is a very small working camera that has a clip for attaching it to a school back pack, belt loop or really anywhere else you don’t want your child to lose it. The camera style I purchased had a batman Dark Knight Face plate and came with special batman software to be used with the camera. My child liked the camera but I ended up reading the instructions, installing the software and testing it out.

Besides being able to be clipped to items, the camera is very small and lightweight. It fits in the palm of your hand and can also easily be put in

a purse if you would like to store it for your child. It is also very colorful and comes in various batman face plate images.

The Clipt Camera is very easy to use and kid-friendly. It has only a few buttons for you or your child to use. It has a snapshot button, a viewfinder, a delete button and a display screen.

When you want to take a picture, you only have to press any button on the camera for it to turn on, and then press the snapshot button after you have centered the subject in the viewfinder. The camera has a counter that advances each time a picture is taken. When the camera is full it lets you know by beeping three times and displaying ...

• FL. At that time you have to either delete photos or begin downloading them to your computer. Deleting photos is also very simple, you just have to hold the delete button one second to delete the last photo or two seconds to delete all the photos.

When I purchased the camera it also came with a usb cable for downloading my pictures to PC and also the special Dark Knight Photo editor software that lets you use your pictures with all kinds of batman themed backgrounds and templates. I think the software is probably the best part of the camera because you can only get the templates when you purchase this camera and they are a lot of fun to use.

The picture quality was not bad

for a kid’s camera. It actually worked better than an adult digital camera I had purchased earlier this week, which was kind of funny. Since my child loves to take pictures, we’ve already gotten a lot of use out of it. I like that the clip feature so I know we won’t lose it or forget to take it. I also like that it is very small and fits in my purse if I have to carry it for them.

To sum it all up, the Dark Knight Clipt camera is a cute little camera that is easy to use and comes with fun batman software to use with the photo downloads. Even though it is a kids camera it still takes good picture and we really enjoy using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 435031016440431/k2311a035/3.5.10