T-Fal Avante Elite Toaster Oven  » Housewares  »
  • I love having hot gooey brownies waiting for my family when they come home and they come out perfect in the T-Fal
  • In conclusion, the T-Fal Avante Elite is the best toaster oven I have ever used
  • I use my all the time and would highly recommend it for anyone wanting a really good toaster oven

• by Jude244

Living in a warm climate, there are many nights when it’s just too hot to use the regular oven; on nights like these I inevitably use my T-Fal Avante Elite Toaster Oven to prepare my family meals. Unlike other toaster ovens you may be familiar with the T-Fal is a large capacity, stand alone oven with all the functions of a regular oven only squeezed into a compact countertop model.

I’ve had other toaster ovens in the past, but the T-Fal Avante Elite is the most versatile and useful. While I’ve primarily used the other toaster ovens for toasting pizza bagels or

simple heating, the T-Fal is a multifunction toaster that allows you to use it for all your regular oven needs. It has a thermostat that can be adjusted from 150 degrees all the way up to 500 degrees, in increments of 25 degrees.

Not only can I heat things but I can also grill, cook, or broil food quickly and easily without ever heating up my main oven. My favorite way to use it though, is for baking. I love having hot gooey brownies waiting for my family when they come home and they come out perfect in the T-Fal.

Besides baking and cooking food to perfection, the T-Fal is very easy to use. It has a temperature setting button, a cooking time button, an adjustment button for raising and lowering the temperature and timer, and a start/stop button.

In addition to the bake, broil, and toasting functions of the large main oven, the T-Fal Avante Elite has a special feature most other toaster ovens lack. While most toasters ovens have a single cooking compartment, the T-Fal actually has a large second oven area on top that is independent of the lower toaster. This second compartment has its own oven door, aluminum tray, and ...

• T-Fal Avante Elite Toaster Oven
      is absolutely perfect for reheating items and toasting up things like muffins and dinner rolls.

Another great feature of the T-Fal toaster oven is its varying two shelf positions that allow you raise and lower the shelves to accommodate for different sized cooking pans. The unit itself comes with two aluminum pans but you still have use a variety of baking pans.

In addition to being easy to use, the T-Fal is also easy to clean and maintain. The main unit can be cleaned with a damp soapy sponge for it main door windows and outer housing. The inside has the handy

crumb collection drawer that can be easily removed and dumped using its push/pull exterior handle.

In conclusion, the T-Fal Avante Elite is the best toaster oven I have ever used. It can perform all the functions of my regular oven but it doesn’t heat up my house the way using the main oven can. It is very compact and takes up little counterpace, yet it has a large cooking area as well as a bonus second oven area on the top for even more cooking convenience. I use my all the time and would highly recommend it for anyone wanting a really good toaster oven.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535031016430431/k2311a035/3.5.10