The Blender Chef by Hamilton Beach
  • Not only is the blender chef a twelve speed, super useful blender, but it also comes with a three cup capacity food processor attachment that makes converting between the two extremely efficient and convenient
  • I love that I don’t have to have a bulky food processor out on my counter all the time
  • Now when I make pesto for example, I know I can achieve the perfect consistency and flavors

• by Jude244

Now more than ever, I try to get as much value for my money as possible. So when I go out to buy cooking appliances I usually look for items that offer helpful features, are reasonably priced, and serve more than one purpose. Take for example, the Hamilton Beach Blender Chef I purchased. It is relatively inexpensive, has a powerful 400 watt motor, and it is actually two appliances in one.

Not only is the blender chef a twelve speed, super useful blender, but it also comes with a three cup capacity food processor attachment that makes converting between the two extremely efficient and convenient. I love that I don’t have to have a bulky food processor out on my counter all the time. With the blender chef I

simply have the blender out and stow the food processor attachment in the cupboard. When I want to switch between the two I just twist the glass jar off the base and replace it with the twist on food processor. It’s that simple and quick to accomplish.

But you know convenience isn’t really all it’s cracked up to be if the motor’s weak. I mean who cares if it’s multipurpose if it can’t do one job right. The Blender Chef however, is both versatile and powerful. Its blender has multiple pulse settings such as puree, shed, and chop; yet it is also powerful enough to break ice without fail thanks to its whopping 400 watt powerhouse of a motor.

The three cup food processor has a sharp ...

• stainless steel chop and mix blade that pulverizes things in a matter of seconds. I use mine all the time and I have yet to see it struggle with a single item. The food processor attachment also comes with a handy oil dispenser for adding just the right amount of liquid ingredients into the mix. Now when I make pesto for example, I know I can achieve the perfect consistency and flavors. I never have to worry about too much or too little oil spoiling the final result and let me just tell you, its never come out better than after I started using the Blender Chef to make it!

One of the worst things I recall from using my other food processors was how much of a mess I

had to clean at the end of the night. But with the Blender Chef, I have easy to clean buttons and base as well as many of the pieces can be safely washed in the dishwasher or easily rinsed in the sink. Now instead of spending an hour cleaning up at night after dinner, I simply dismantle the top attachments of the Blender Chef and place them right in the top rack of my dishwasher, no muss, no fuss just a few minutes and I’m done.

So, if you are looking for a great little appliance that is easy to use, quick to clean, takes up hardly any space and serves two very important functions, you may want to check out the Blender Chef blender/food processor by Hamilton Beach.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535031016420431/k2311a035/3.5.10