Smoking Everywhere Electronic Cigarettes  » Other  »
0.5
  • After doing a bunch of research on this topic I found the Smoking Everywhere website to give it a try
  • However, I did enjoy the e-cigarette and will definitely try another company

• by Mama Net

I recently purchased a Smoking Everywhere electronic cigarette because I wanted to quit smoking but didn’t want to give up the habit of having something in my hand. After doing a bunch of research on this topic I found the Smoking Everywhere website to give it a try.

Tried to call the phone number several times and kept getting a recording to leave a message; however, they did have live chat

available so I tried that out.

Ended up getting the Gold cigarette which came with plug in charger and 5 cartridges.

Okay fine, but the cartridges were for the “high” nicotine content and I wanted the low.

During my online chat I repeatedly asked this cyber person if the “high” cartridges could be replaced with the “low nicotine” cartridges.

The answer was “Yes, no problem”.

So I ordered, what a deal ...

• too — 2 for the price of one.

I get the cigarettes, by the way, money back 1 year guarantee included! Great! Two problems, they didn’t replace the “high nicotine” cartridges with the “low” as promised and when I called after receiving I was asked to leave my name and number (again) and they would call back.

It’s been two weeks, I’ve left several messages and tried doing a live chat

again but can’t even get a cyber person on the line.

Secondly, wanted to order more cartridges and can’t get in touch.

$129 later and two e-cigarettes that I can’t purchase refill cartridges for and never mind that they don’t hold their charge as promised.

Would not by from again! However, I did enjoy the e-cigarette and will definitely try another company.

Maybe this time I’ll find one that actually wants my repeat business!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 125031016410431/k2311a035/3.5.10