Eukanuba Healthy Extras Puppy Growth Biscuit  » Pets  »
  • Our dog really loves it and I cannot mention the word treat without him getting excited and willing to do his tricks for his treat (no pun intended)

• by akmprvn
      Me and my fiance have a 1 year old male schipperke and have been giving him Eukanuba Healthy Extras Puppy Growth Biscuits since our pup had his first birthday. We’ve been

pleased with the ingredients and the fact that this is a good treat to give out other than greenies and is healthier than most dog biscuit treats. Our dog really loves ...

• it and I cannot mention the word treat without him getting excited and willing to do his tricks for his treat (no pun intended). This is a good little extra something
        you can give for your puppy that’s 12-24 months of age and there’s various types on the size, lifestyle and lifestages for your dog. These biscuits are pup tested, pet parent approved!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29511101640330/k2311a115/11.5.06