Wacom Intuos3 6 x 8-Inch Pen Tablet  » Electronics  »
  • I was also amazed by the bundled five-button mouse because it's one of the best I've used so far (and to think the mouse is just an added bonus

• by inkyuboz

I’ve been searching for a good pen tablet for a while now and I chanced upon a half-priced “Wacom Intuos3 6×8 inch Pen Tablet” in one of the computer stores downtown. They were explaining how the pen tablet works to one of the customers so I took the time to listen to the pen tablet presentation. After seeing the features of the Wacom

Intuos3, I immediately shelled out the cash to buy the product. I was really expecting great things from the Wacom Intuos3.

Needless to say, my expectations were sufficiently met. The pen tablet worked as advertised. The pen was easy to grip and doesn’t slip easily like most styluses which comes with some pen tablets. The tablet accurately reacts to hand pressure, so if I ...

• am just lightly sketching, the faint strokes reflect on the computer screen. I was also amazed by the bundled five-button mouse because it’s one of the best I’ve used so far (and to think the mouse is just an added bonus!)

The only criticism I can give the Wacom Intuos3 pen tablet is the vaguely understandable instruction manuals. Yes, I do understand the jargon

which comes along with graphic designing and flash animation programming, but for the average Joe who is just experienced with Microsoft Paint, it just might be too much to handle.

At the end of the day, I was satisfied with the pen tablet and that’s all there is to it. Overall, I give the Wacom Intuos3 pen tablet a solid score of 8 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 165031016390431/k2311a035/3.5.10