Lush Cosmetics Charity Pot  » Cosmetics  »
  • I wouldn't describe myself as a regular at Lush Cosmetics stores but whether browsing or hardcore shopping, the experience is usually very pleasant

• by 1974haze

Lush Cosmetics can be found in most cities. You can smell their stores before you see them! Their products smell so good. I wouldn’t describe myself as a regular at Lush Cosmetics stores but whether browsing or hardcore shopping, the experience is usually very pleasant.

Their sales approach can sometimes be a little full-on.

I’ve visited a Lush store before and felt as though I was being more than actively encouraged to buy a product! They are not the cheapest of cosmetics but in terms of ethics, they are better than many other cosmetic high street retailers. They offer vegan products, only use vegetarian ingredients, don’t test on annimals. They ...

• also offer products where the entire profits go into their Charity Pot Fund.

For my birthday, I received a fantastic hand a body lotion called Charity Pot Luscious Hand and Body Lotion. It contains cocoa butter and almond oil. I can honestly say that it’s one of the most wonderful body moisterisers I’ve ever used. It

feels lovely on your skin, takes a little while to sink in but when it does, you are left with much softer skin. If you combine the use of Lush’s Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion with regular body exfoliation, your skin will be lots softer. Oh and it smells really lovely too. I definitely recommend trying it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315031016370431/k2311a035/3.5.10