The Body Shop Hemp Face Protector  » Cosmetics  »
  • I went to buy some soap from The Body Shop and I happened to mention my problem there
  • I decided to give it a try, and I have used it ever since

• by Broad on the Road

I have eczema and my skin gets very dry particularly during the winter. I am also allergic to many chemicals and perfumes, which you can find in most cosmetic products. It has been incredibly difficult to find a facial cream that doesn’t cause

any allergic reaction. I have tried countless of products over the years.

I went to buy some soap from The Body Shop and I happened to mention my problem there. A friendly sales assistant suggested that I should try The Body Shop Hemp Face Protector cream. I decided to give it a try, and I have used it ever since.

When I wash my face, my skin becomes extremely dry and tight; I get a feeling that the skin will crack open. The Hemp Face Protector cream moisturizes ...

• The Body Shop Hemp Face Protector
      the skin very efficiently and it seems to alleviate any irritation or itching. The cream contains hemp seed oil and it may feel slightly oily when you apply it, but that feeling disappears once the skin absorbs the cream.

It is also great that

I haven’t had to use large amounts of moisturizing cream, anymore. I have spread only thin layer on the skin and it seems to be enough. The Hemp Face Protector cream is sold in 50 ml jars and one jar lasts several months.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315031016350431/k2311a035/3.5.10