Cozadores Mexican restaurant in Milford Ohio  » Restaurants  »
752 State Route 28 Milford, OH 45150 - (513) 831-3300
  • If you are in Milford Ohio or even in the area of Milford Ohio and it is around lunch time or dinner time you might want to consider stopping by an excellent Mexican restaurant called Cozadores
  • I know that this place on the exterior doesn't look like it would be that good, but you will want to go inside of the restaurant and have someone help you find a seat for you and your guest
  • The second thing is the chips and salsa is very excellent and one of the best that I have ever had at any Mexican restaurant
  • Not only is the food excellent you are also going to have a great meal for a low cost

• by Kim

If you are in Milford Ohio or even in the area of Milford Ohio and it is around lunch time or dinner time you might want to consider stopping by an excellent Mexican restaurant called Cozadores. I know that this place on the exterior doesn’t look like it would be that good, but you will want to go inside of the restaurant and have someone help you find a seat for you and your guest! Here is what I experienced when I went ate at Cozadores.

The first thing that you will find is that the wait

staff is very helpful in understanding the menu and is very nice. Now the wait staff will help you set the tone for the entire restaurant. I have eaten at some places that were supposedly five star places, but when the wait staff couldn’t answer a simple question and seemed to not care it really made up my mind about that place and I haven’t been back since.

The second thing is the chips and salsa is very excellent and one of the best that I have ever had at any Mexican restaurant. I know that for ...

• me the salsa has a little bit of a kick to it, but not so much that your mouth is on fire! The chips and salsa is just a start to the wonderful meal that you have in store. I know that for me I always love getting the Tamales which are very well made and actually taste very similar to ones that my dad would get from a co-worker of his.

The food comes quickly out of the kitchen as well. So instead of sitting in your seat being bored for close to a half hour

or hour you are able to get your food quickly so you can enjoy your meal without having to sit there starving while waiting on your food.

I know that Cozadores in Milford Ohio is by far one of the best Mexican restaurants that I have ever eaten at. Not only is the food excellent you are also going to have a great meal for a low cost. I know that for me, my husband, and my kids that the cost is never over forty dollars! So be sure to check out Cozadores in Milford Ohio for some great food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 75031016321031/k2311a035/3.5.10