Exxon Barnesville PA  » Cars  »
1.0
Barnesville, PA
  • I have to say that it was just an awful experience
  • If you are traveling on Interstate 81, try to avoid this station

• by Jillibean
      For the past several months, I have stopped for gas at an Exxon Station in Barnesville, PA. This station is located right off Interstate 81 and is usually quite busy. The first few times that I visited, I only stopped for gas.

I observed that the landscaping was full of weeds and just unattractive in general. During one of my

stops, I used the ladies restroom.

I have to say that it was just an awful experience! The two toilets were unable to flush and were filthy. The toilet paper holders had an accumulation of dust on top of them.

The sink had a steady drip and was very dirty. Trash bins were overflowing.

Another woman in the ...

• restroom told me that they had been traveling across the country. She stated that it was the “worst restroom in two thousand miles.

” The same associate waits on me every time. He is very courteous.

However, his clothes are always dirty and sometimes torn. I am amazed that anyone would show up for work dressed as such.

Today,

I visited the station again. I am starting to see improvement.

Recently, they installed new sinks and faucets in the restroom. The toilets now work.

However, the trash was still excessive and there were no paper towels. My experience was still dismal at best, but better than before.

If you are traveling on Interstate 81, try to avoid this station!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9511101630330/k2311a115/11.5.06