Lolita Lempicka Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I only saw this in a 100ml bottle, and after looking online it seems that this is the only one out there, as far as I know anyway
  • The neck has a bit of the green colouring on it, and the lid is quite small and sort of boring looking
  • A bit unusual and one I may consider to buy, but only if the price was right

• by leeanne

I was interested by this Perfume. I saw it on a tester display at my local chemist. It was surrounded by big designer brand named Perfumes, and I didn’t think this was in the same league. It didn’t look as expensive as the other scents, but it turns out that this can be more expensive than other ones such as Versace and Calvin Klein.

I only saw this in a 100ml bottle, and after looking online it seems that this is the only one out there, as far as I know anyway. The bottle’s recommended retail price apparently is around £52, but

can be found on most sites around the £33 mark.

The box is a bit of an odd colour. It is a Lime green colour. Eye catching enough, but a bit yuk at the same time. There is a large splodge of White on here as well and this has the lettering of the brand and name on it. Again this part looks a bit cheap and not something you would expect to have such a large price tag. I would say the whole image of this would be around the £25 mark at the most.

The bottle is ok looking. It is ...

• a hard shape and design to describe. It is sort of a heart shape but without the pointy bits at the top. The glass is thick, and clear so you can see the liquid through the glass. It is sort of embossed as well, and there is thick ridges on the bottle. The neck has a bit of the green colouring on it, and the lid is quite small and sort of boring looking.

The scent is quite nice and seems to last a good length of time. I sprayed this around lunch time and I could still smell this in the

evening. Yes, it was pretty faint, but it was still hanging about slightly.

The notes in here are a bit of a mixture. There is green apples, wood, aniseed, vanilla, violet and musk. Not many sweet scents in here, but the green apple and the vanilla bring this to be a bit sweeter and lighter with all the other scents in here.

A nice enough scent, but I’ve never heard of the brand before and don’t know of any other scents out there from this brand. A bit unusual and one I may consider to buy, but only if the price was right.

Lolita Lempicka Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 564031016120331/k2311a034/3.4.10