Healthy Choice Lobster Cheese Ravioli  » Food  »
  • Another reason I like to buy frozen entrees such as those by Healthy Choice is that they are easy to prepare
  • Unfortunately, if you do this often, as I do, after a while a lot of these low calorie frozen meals start to taste alike
  • It gets really boring to eat them even if you buy different brands
  • There was a mild lobster or at least seafood flavor to the ravioli, and I thought that the portion size was not bad for a Healthy Choice frozen entree meal, which are generally not very large
  • You may want to wait until there is a sale on Healthy Choice frozen entrees in your neighborhood -- a sale always makes the frozen entree taste better in my opinion

• by deem

Healthy Choice Lobster Cheese Ravioli is a frozen entree that you can probably find in the freezer section of your local grocery store or supermarket. In particular, the Lobster Cheese Ravioli frozen entree is one of their line of all natural entrees that do not contain preservatives. One of the reasons that I buy the Healthy Choice line of frozen entrees is that they tend to be lower in calories and fat than some other frozen entrees. That is good, especially when I am trying to watch my weight.

The Healthy Choice Lobster Cheese Ravioli frozen meal contains 250 calories and 6 grams of fat. If you are familiar with the Weight Watchers weight loss program, you should know that the Healthy Choice Lobster Cheese Ravioli frozen entree is valued at 5 points on the Weight Watchers point system. Another reason I like to buy frozen entrees such as those by Healthy Choice is that they are easy

to prepare.

I like to take them to work in the morning and pop them into the small refrigerator and freezer that we have in the office break room. At lunchtime, I can just take it out and pop it into the microwave for a few minutes. When I take it out, I have a hot lunch that is relatively low in calories and fat content.

Unfortunately, if you do this often, as I do, after a while a lot of these low calorie frozen meals start to taste alike. It gets really boring to eat them even if you buy different brands. That is why I was excited when I saw this Healthy Choice Lobster Ravioli in my supermarket freezer.

A lobster cheese ravioli frozen entree containing ravioli filled with ricotta cheese and lobster, with green and yellow zucchini, in a fodka sauce, topped with parmesan cheese sounded too good to pass up. So I ...

• happily added the Healthy Choice Lobster Cheese Ravioli to my shopping cart and brought it in to the office for lunch today. Although I had feared that the lobster cheese ravioli might taste fishy, I am happy to say that did not occur.

There was a mild lobster or at least seafood flavor to the ravioli, and I thought that the portion size was not bad for a Healthy Choice frozen entree meal, which are generally not very large. The sauce was tasty and fairly well seasoned, so this product avoided the blandness that I sometimes find with Healthy Choice frozen entrees. It only took about 5 minutes to heat in my office microwave.

If you eat frozen meals and are on the lookout for a new frozen entree sensation, then I recommend that you try this new Healthy Choice Lobster Cheese Ravioli. I can tell you that I will repurchase the Healthy Choice Lobster Cheese Ravioli not only

because I think that it tastes good and is convenient to prepare, but also because I think that it is sufficiently different from most of the other frozen entrees that I buy that will allow me to have more variety at lunch time. Sometimes I think if I see one more frozen lasagna or macaroni and cheese entree that I will scream.

The Healthy Choice Lobster Cheese Ravioli comes in a plastic tray, with a clear plastic film on top, that you can heat it in in the microwave. In terms of cost, I have noted that the different brands of low calorie frozen entrees, such as Lean Cuisine, Smart Ones, and Healthy Choice, tend to go on sale fairly frequently. When they do, I try to stock up on my favorites.

You may want to wait until there is a sale on Healthy Choice frozen entrees in your neighborhood — a sale always makes the frozen entree taste better in my opinion. LOL

Healthy Choice Lobster Cheese Ravioli

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274031016110331/k2311a034/3.4.10