H20 Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really loved the facial wash I used from them so I thought that using other brands is worth the try
  • I like this one because of the higher concentrate of moisture-providing properties
  • When I was in Delhi and I tried using this, I was impressed with its ability to provide moisture in your body notwithstanding the intense heat
  • I did not experience blemishes too while I was using H20 Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter

• by dimples15

Another product I was so fond of is this Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter from H20. I really loved the facial wash I used from them so I thought that using other brands is worth the try. At that time, I did not have a body lotion and I would want to try using a body butter. I have tried using body butter before and I really like it. The first time I encountered using it was from Body Shop. I felt really satisfied so thus it was the start of my patronage on body butter instead of plainly body lotions.

H20 Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter is a

good body moisturizer because it coats your body well and protects is from getting dry. It claims that it gives your intensive moisture. It is really true. I felt that the moisture in my skin was locked in because of this. First, this is the advantage of body butter versus just a plain body lotion because a body butter has higher concentrate compared to a mere body lotion. I like this one because of the higher concentrate of moisture-providing properties. Even during the afternoon, my skin is still moisturized. Whenever I scratched my arms, it does not give me this dry texture. As to how long H20 Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter can provide moisture, this is beyond dispute. This can last till 8 hours. This is ideal when you are at the beach or visiting a tropical country or perhaps when you’re in India or the Middle East. When I was in Delhi and I tried using this, I was impressed with its ability to provide moisture in your body notwithstanding the intense heat.

I also like H20 Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter because it is less sticky. The reason why body butters are more effective as a body moisturizer is that it is more thick and concentrated but this one is less thick compared to the ...

• H20 Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter
      brands that I’ve tried from Body Shop. It was less sticky and greasy. I like the formula so much because it absorbs quickly in the skin and your skin has this shiny appearance. This is not bad considering that its in your body. It would have been different had it been this was a face cream.

I did not experience blemishes too while I was using H20 Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter. The formula nourishes skin and has great long term effects. For me, there was huge improvement as to the texture of the skin because this really works well depleted skin. It recuperates and heals those with extra

dry skin. It gives added moisture that eventually skin will develop to be more improved. When skin is nourished with enough moisture, it is completely nurtured and the difference is well deserved. Apart from just plainly moisturizing your skin, H20 Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter has green tea and vitamins C and E which are well known antioxidants which completely protects skin from aging and from being depleted. I would say that this is a good anti-aging body moisturizer too. The moisturizing components are coconut oil and vegetable oils which comes in naturally and are well known moisturizers too. I felt that my skin is thouroughly conditioned while I was using this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031016100331/k2311a034/3.4.10