Klondike Vanilla Sandwiches  » Food  »
1.5
  • I don't have an issue with the chocolate sandwich pieces

• by Orrymain

I used to think a lot more about Klondike Vanilla Sandwiches than I do today. In fact, some time back I reviewed one variety of Klondike ice cream treats which I liked much better than these sandwiches.

Klondike Vanilla Sandwiches are artificially

flavored with artificial flavor added. They used to be better than this, so I’m thinking something has changed. My experience recently was not favorable. Even the look of the ice cream was different, like it was some kind of cream rather than the dessert we all know and love.

Instead of the traditional foil wrap that exuded the word ‘cool’, these are now in basic clear plastic wrap. Boring.

The sandwiches are smaller now, I’m sure. They sure looked it.

• Klondike Vanilla Sandwiches
      The package says they are 4.23 fl.oz. I don’t know what they used to be, but I’m pretty positive they were bigger.

I don’t have an issue with the chocolate sandwich pieces. They were good and they still have the Klondike

imprint on them which is fun. Like I said, though, the ice cream was stagnant to me. It was unimpressive and it’s turned me off of this specific product, especially since it’s pretty expensive.

So, overall, I am now very disenchanted with Klondike Vanilla Sandwiches.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274031015920331/k2311a034/3.4.10