Cingular cell phone services
1.5
  • The problem I have is that I live in a more remote country type setting, and they are the only company that my cell phone will work from my home location with
  • When my unused minutes are totaling more time than there actually is in a year, I think I should be offered a lower or reduced bill

• by cjaneb877
      I have been a cingular wireless customer for probably over ten years now. I acutally am not happy with their services, and have not been for quite some time.

The problem I have is that I live in a more remote country type setting,

and they are the only company that my cell phone will work from my home location with.

Really, I find their carry over minutes to be completely useless.

I mean, I can only make so many calls in a week.

When my unused minutes ...

• are totaling more time than there actually is in a year, I think I should be offered a lower or reduced bill.

Furthermore, if my payment is so much as one hour late, I begin getting their stupid reminder notices on my phone, which is

really agrivating.

Although I am stuck having to use Cingular because of my home location, I would encourage others to seek out other services because I feel pretty sure that there are better companies out there that probably treat customers a lot better than Cingular.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22311101580730/k2311a113/11.3.06