Cuisipro Donvier Electronic Yogurt Maker
  • Now if you are like my family and love eating yogurt then I am sure that you have noticed the huge price increase at the store on what seems like a weekly basis
  • Since the cost seemed to be going upwards all of the time I decided to take matters in the way of yogurt in my own hands
  • The first thing that I like about the Cuisipro Donvier Electronic Yogurt Maker is that it is very easy to use
  • I would have to say if you like Yogurt I would highly recommend purchasing your own Cuisipro Donvier Electronic Yogurt Maker so you can enjoy some of the excellent low cost homemade yogurt

• by Kim

Now if you are like my family and love eating yogurt then I am sure that you have noticed the huge price increase at the store on what seems like a weekly basis. I mean heck my local store for the large quart size of plain yogurt went from 1.55 to 2.08 for the same brand! Yet, I didn’t see anything in the news about a cows milk shortage!

Since the cost seemed to be going upwards all of the time I

decided to take matters in the way of yogurt in my own hands. I made a huge choice and ended up purchasing a Cuisipro Doniver Electronic Yogurt Maker. Here are my thoughts on the Cuisipro Doniver Electronic Yogurt Maker.

The first thing that I like about the Cuisipro Donvier Electronic Yogurt Maker is that it is very easy to use. Now it might seem like it takes quite a bit of time to do, but it really doesn’t. I personally use the ...

• microwave method to heat my milk which takes me eight minutes of heating, but about 20 seconds of measuring out the amount of milk needed.

Then after it is done heating it is very easily to figure out when to add your started batch of yogurt because the thermometer is marked with two huge lines that tell you when it is safe to put the starter in. So it is very easy to realize when you are supposed to add in the

starter batch. Then it is very easy to do once you pour the yogurt milk mixture into the cups that come with the machine. Then I follow the book recommended 10 hours and then put the yogurt in the frig for 3 hours and then it is ready to enjoy!

I would have to say if you like Yogurt I would highly recommend purchasing your own Cuisipro Donvier Electronic Yogurt Maker so you can enjoy some of the excellent low cost homemade yogurt.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 164031015760331/k2311a034/3.4.10