Dairy Queen Jennersville PA  » Restaurants  »
0.5
Jennersville, PA
  • After waiting for about five minutes for someone to actually ask me what I was going to order, I paid for my order at the first window, and then pulled my car forwards to the next window
  • Two highschool aged girls were working at the window, and were so confused over the whole situation, I thought they were about to pass out
  • I have honestly never before had such a miserable experience at a drive throgh window

• by cjaneb877
      Dairy Queen sits about two minutes south of Jennersville Hospital right in Jennersville, PA. I stopped by the drive through window approximately three weeks ago, thinking that I could really go for a burger and fries.

Thinking that it would only take a few minutes for me to order my food and get it, I quickly proceeded to place my order at the window.

to the next window.

There was one car in front of me waiting to receive their order.

Thirty minutes later, I was still parked in back of that single car waiting to receive my food.

Finally, the car in front of me received their order, and it was my turn at the window! Thank goodness! Once I got to the window, however, I was surprised to find that not only was my order completely not ready for me, but they had not even begun to make it.

After another ten minutes, I was handed ...

• my bag of food, and I looked inside to see that they had given me not one item that I had acutally ordered.

Finally, the car pulled up next to me that had been sitting in front of me.

My order had been given to them, apparently, and their order had been given to me.

Two highschool aged girls were working at the window, and were so confused over the whole situation, I thought they were about to pass out.

Luckily between myself and the other customer that had been infront of me, we managed to

figure out what had happened.

To my surprise, after I explained what had happened to the employees, and the other customer had done so also, the girls were still looking at us both in a state of utter confusion and quandry.

I have honestly never before had such a miserable experience at a drive throgh window.

The whole experience literally took the fast food part of the fast food concept completely out of the picture, and I would highly doubt that I will be returning to that specific Dairy Queen location anytime in the remotely near future.

Pat says :

The review above is ridiculous and clearly incorrect. There are not even two windows at the Dairy Queen drive through. The place is excellent with excellent service. While the staff is young, they will side with you every time on mistakes or problems. They`re there to help and it`s a great experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7311101570730/k2311a113/11.3.06